Growing independent support UK is an independent organisation established with the passion for empowering and Supporting young people and adult to live an independent life. Our devoted staff ensure that all our service users get the greatest chance in living a satisfying and accomplished life.
Our Goals and Objectives is
To provide young people with difficult background
background in abuse, and those with family relationship breakdowns quality care and comfort in a safe friendly environment in which they can flourish.
We aim to offer programme
Through an intervention of planned play activities
- GISUK will enable Young People to reach their full potential.
- GISUK will protect and encourage Young People to focus on positive behaviour.
- GISUK will help develop Young People confidence, value themselves and others through a therapeutic personalised programme
We aim to
develop awareness of respect for diversity
- Provide opportunities for a creative and imaginative play where Young People can explore their own identity and help build their self-esteem.
- Ensure all persons providing direct care for the service user are vetted by a Check through Access NI or DBS
- Ensure staff caring are experienced, qualified, caring and professional.
- Promote equal opportunities through our policies and to reflect this philosophy through practice and delivery of care in our early years setting.
- Develop a Partnership with Parents by involving parents in Young peoples’s care and sharing information and concerns